Sunday 21 October 2007

this is not your local food guide

My family has a weird tradition. Whoever that is going to migrate from KL to somewhere else (in most cases, back to our hometown up north), he/she needs to pass down a will to whomsoever that stays. The will basically contains all the places in KL that he/she thinks are nice to dine & feast.

Funny to think how important good food is to my family :) I guess that's how I got my crave for nice (albeit not necessarily expensive) meals.

And, no, I am definitely not turning this blog into your local internet-based food guide.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ala.. buat la blog nih jadi food guide.. u're goooood at it.. hahaha..

~aina

sam said...

kehkehkeh kelakar bila bace yg psl will of your family. dan aku yakin, kalau kau nak move out of KL, siannye sape yg akan terima will drpd kau, byk siot tpt makan!! hahaha

btw, hometown up north? tanak ngaku yer...muahahaha

Anonymous said...

Good words.