Sunday 18 November 2007

Killer abs

It was Saturday. 3rd week of November. I was bored to death. I suddenly realized, 2007 has only 6 more weeks to go.

For four consecutive years, one of my new year resolutions (and a rather significant one indeed) has always been to gain a killer abs by the end of the year. For the last 3 years, admittedly, I failed. And I guess only the biggest miracle can make this year a different one than the past 3.

Nevertheless, I packed up my gym stuff, ready to go. "Semangat, semangat!!"

I was stopped at the door by my sister. She seems to be frying fishes and preparing ayam cili or sthg like that. I must admit, they smell deliciously tempting.

"Nok gi mano?"
"Gym"
"KLCC?"
"Ho"
"Pah balik la make dumoh deh, ore masok pelebih nih"
"Err.... ok"

Ahh my dear sister.

To view it positively, I am spared of one resolution to think about come 2008.

1 comment:

sam said...

the temptation to eat was so strong indeed hahaha. go killer abs go!!